Book Title: Self-Therapy: A Step-By-Step Guide to Creating Wholeness and Healing Your Inner Child Using IFS, A New, Cutting-Edge Psychotherapy, 2nd Edition
Publisher: Pattern System Books
Author: Jay Earley
- Self-Therapy Workbook: An Exercise Book For The IFS Process
- Internal Family Systems Therapy (The Guilford Family Therapy Series)
- Internal Family Systems Skills Training Manual: Trauma-Informed Treatment for Anxiety, Depression, PTSD & Substance Abuse
- Self-Therapy, Vol. 2: A Step-by-Step Guide to Advanced IFS Techniques for Working with Protectors
- Freedom from Your Inner Critic: A Self-Therapy Approach
- Self-Therapy, Vol. 3: A Step-by-Step Guide to Using IFS for Eating Issues, Procrastination, the Inner Critic, Depression, Perfectionism, Anger, Communication, and More (Self-Therapy Series) (Volume 3)
- Parts Work: An Illustrated Guide to Your Inner Life
- Internal Family Systems Therapy with Children
- Introduction to the Internal Family Systems Model
- Inner Active Cards for Parts Works
Understand your psyche in a clear and comprehensive way, and resolve deep-seated emotional issues. Self-Therapy makes the power of a cutting-edge psychotherapy approach accessible to everyone. Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) has been spreading rapidly across the country in the past decade. It is incredibly effective on a wide variety of life issues, such as self-esteem, procrastination, depression, and relationship issues. IFS is also user-friendly; it helps you to comprehend the complexity of your psyche. Dr. Earley shows how IFS is a complete method for psychological healing that you can use on your own.
Self-Therapy is also helpful for therapists because it presents the IFS model in such detail that it is a manual for the method.